Good Day

This is about my complains that i started 2 days after joining elite 100 with Du ( i started on 12th march 2011). I called to request that i be billed every 1 st day of the month and my free units to be issued on the first day of every month and be valid up to the last day of the month only.( i said the same to the customer service representative that activated my service). Is that very hard to do?????? I have dealt with the other mobile service provider her in the UAE for more than 10 years and nothing took more than a week to fix....... But with DU of course i had to complain twice about the same issue and each complain take 10 days to get an official reply as its related to billing (that's what the service representative says) so after 23 days approximately there is no change and what makes it worse the service representative calls me on the 1st of April to inform me that everything is okay now and i repeat my complain and he says just give it 48 hrs and it will be fixed!!!!!

now the bill comes and they have charged me extra usage due to their bugs in their billing cycle.

word of advice if you come to the U.A.E don't use any of their services!!!!

Had an Experience with DU CELLULAR NETWORK?

Comments